- Spring is just around the corner.
- February was snowy last year, so it won’t be snowy this year.
- There is no scientific evidence that a rodent can predict the duration of the seasons.
- Oh, you went to Florida for a week? How nice. May you be soaked back to your childhood by the salty, cresting slush of a thousand snow plows.
- A core workout in the family room is almost like running, right?
- Maybe if I bribe my neighbor with cookies, he will let me use his snow blower.
- It has always been winter.
- It will always be winter.
- It will always be winter and there will be nothing on TV but curling and ice dancing.
- Is it snowing again? I hadn’t noticed.